|View printer-friendly version|
WEX Inc. Introduces Proprietary Payments Solution for Mixed Fleets: Cross Roads™
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180314005039/en/
WEX developed Cross Roads with mixed fleet customers to create one of
the first fully closed-loop networks across retail and high-speed diesel
locations. The offer combines all the benefits WEX cards are known for –
competitive pricing, integrated reporting and convenience, matchless
product controls and the largest proprietary network of accepting
merchants – plus thousands of added savings made available through the
WEX EDGE Savings Network, an asset leveraged from WEX’s acquisition of
Electronic Funds Source (EFS). Among those added savings are truck stop
fuel discounts that average
“If your business uses a variety of vehicles—heavy trucks, vans, sedans
and other vehicles—we designed Cross Roads for you,” said
Cross Roads, combined with the WEX EDGE Savings Network, will offer fleets these industry-leading features:
- Acceptance: Fuel anywhere within the WEX network of 160,000 + fueling sites and truck stops. Including Pilot Flying J, Love’s, TA and many truck stop independents.
Enjoy a fuel discount network averaging
15 centsper gallon at more than 3,400 travel center or truck stop locations nationwide – plus nationwide savings on office suppliers, wireless plans, tires and more.
- Management: Track all your fuel spend, regardless of vehicle type, in one bill, using a single reporting system.
- Control: 99.8 percent Level III data and custom spending controls help beat fraud and misuse.
- Integration: Data integrates with WEX ClearView to offer visual analysis on diesel fueling.
- Support: WEX U.S.-based customer service reps are fleet-trained and always on call.
- Alerts: a daily savings report sent right to your inbox documenting the day’s per gallon discount by merchant, to help fleets manage and control expenses.
“In a world of tight budgets and schedules,” Kavanagh said, “every dollar and minute count when you’re running a business, so we’ve also created a daily price report that is sent right to your inbox, your intranet or mobile device, highlighting the day’s discounted fuel price specific to the individual merchant, helping manage and control your fleet’s expenses.”
“We developed Cross Roads as we develop all our solutions: in collaboration with our customers,” Kavanagh said. “Mixed-fleets can now use a single card to fuel any vehicle and still get the widest acceptance, most robust controls and best-in-class support they’ve come to expect from WEX, plus the added benefit of the WEX EDGE Savings Network, creating further value.”
Rob Gould, 207-523-7429
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager