|View printer-friendly version|
WEX’s Fleet Division Kicks Off WEX SPARK Global Fleet 2019 Conference Today
New industry event brings together WEX’s fleet industry customers, partners and global fleet leaders to network, learn, grow and strategize
“We have a long history of working closely with our customers and partners and carving out time and space and for them to be part of our innovation journey. WEX SPARK replaces individual summer meetings we’ve traditionally held for our segments of fleet customers and partners -- Major Oil Companies, Retail Petroleum Companies, Transportation Companies, Government Fleets and Private Fleets -- consolidating them into one powerful industry event, into which we’ve packed ideas, inspiration, and collaboration that extend well beyond this event,” says
Here’s what attendees can expect at WEX SPARK Global Fleet 2019:
● To network: Meet new faces and peers from diverse segments of the industry. Share experiences, stories and best-practice learnings. Fun and engaging social events throughout the meeting will extend knowledge-sharing networks.
● To learn: Information-packed and interactive sessions led by executives and subject matter experts will help broaden exposure and knowledge about WEX Fleet solutions. Inspiring keynote speakers will offer learning experiences that go beyond office walls.
● To grow: Innovative product-specific technology sessions will keep attendees on the leading edge of the fleet industry solutions marketplace. Informative sessions will provide key takeaways that can be applied to current business practices.
● To strategize: Industry trends and updates will enable attendees to better adapt to shifts in marketplace dynamics. Open discussions and meaningful dialogue will allow exploration of ideas and solutions that together will make attendees better collaborators in moving the industry forward.
Can’t-miss highlights of the event will include:
● Throughout Wednesday and Thursday, fleet segment sessions, product circuits and hands-on interactive sessions will explore WEX’s latest fleet innovations, including DriverDash, a biometric authorization solution for fleet drivers to authorize fuel payments on their mobile devices (there are now 25,000
This event draws long-time customers and partners, seasoned veterans, and new-to-the-industry attendees. For 2019, participation has grown significantly to where nearly half of the attendees will be joining this event for the first time. SPARK Global Fleet 2019 lays the foundation for an exclusive industry event that industry professionals will be drawn to each year as it continues to grow and evolve.
For more on WEX SPARK Global Fleet 2019, including the full event agenda, visit the landing page here.
Highlights and news announcements from SPARK 2019 will be shared in real time via Twitter #WEXSPARK. You can also follow our SPARK news on
Powered by the belief that complex payment systems can be made simple, WEX (NYSE: WEX) is a leading financial technology service provider across a wide spectrum of sectors, including fleet, travel and healthcare. WEX operates in more than 10 countries and in more than 20 currencies through more than 4,800 associates around the world. WEX fleet cards offer 13.1 million vehicles exceptional payment security and control; purchase volume in its travel and corporate solutions grew to